Business Development Manager
CloudFountain Inc. has an opening for a Business Development Manager. In this role, you are responsible for developing client relationships and driving revenue within our Professional Staffing and Managed Solutions offerings. CloudFountain Inc. offers a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and an aggressive commission structure that rewards and retains high performers.
Qualified candidates possess:
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Documented track record of exceeding business objectives.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and closing expertise.
- Solid prospecting and account development abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of ambition and goal-orientation.
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, metrics-driven environment.
CloudFountain Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.
We would love to hear from you and know more about you. Please send your resume to HR.
Principals only, no third parties please.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.